5Ks for Clara - Florida

 


Because we were already in Florida to board our cruise, we decided that Florida should be the next state to run for Clara! I have to tell you, that running at sea level is much easier than altitude! I had one of my faster 5k times here in Orlando, Florida. However, it was very, very humid! Although I am well-acquainted with humidity, my guys are not! "Humidity is definitely not for me," were some of their last words in Florida Lol!


We were so glad to have Sam with us for this 5K. He was so happy to run for his sister and ended up placing 1ST in his age group!!  

I am headed to my other home state of TEXAS this November for Thanksgiving with my parents and to run for Clara. Texas friends, Come Run (or walk) with Me and Dave!!!!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

5Ks for Clara - Illinois

5Ks for Clara - Utah

5Ks for Clara - Texas